Wednesday, 22 February 2012

What's the name of the game...

...yep, still practising my Abba inserts (see yesterdays post) and have taken time out from knitting to send this post. Knitting is not one of my usual pass times (although I have been known to make the odd scarf or two...) but kindly baby sister leaves it until yesterday morning to announce her clothing plus Handbag items, and Queen Decrees....
Little blighter has decided that we all have to wear a hand knitted red snood........now, had she not come to stay at half term (Last week....) and let me know that she was going to make one for the tour anyway, I would have not been so flummoxed that I have a mere 48 hours to do this (with the small task of a 11 hour day in work today...) -HA! she started last week..sisters eh?
Her Handbag item is one of the fav tour pics - which is harder to chose than others, as a) you would probably want one with all four sisters in the pic b) you would probably want one that brought back the memories - so it may be a funny one with not all sisters in the pic. I have included more pics today, that are some of my favs, but really, you had to be there to understand why they make me laugh......the other issue is of course when we started the tours you did photos with a proper camera and film you got developed (so you also didn't know what you took a photo of!!haha) - so half my photos are stuck in an album, and half are on the computer...
Finally, her QD is to "pay it forwards" - so an act of kindness to one of the sisters - think this is an anthema to second sisters decree that we have to tell each other a) good morning sister, my oh my, you are looking beautiful today - with a reply of b)  well you look like an old hag....sisters, all so different xx










So no more posts now until after the weekend, although no doubt there will be stuff on the old FB....and I leave you with the words from Abba (come on Wales - let us show England what we are made of...!!)


I've been cheated by you since I don't know when 
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end 
Look at me now, will I ever learn 
I don't know how but I suddenly lose control 
There's a fire within my soul 
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring 
One more look and I forget everything 



CYMRU! Cymru! CYMRU!





No comments:

Post a Comment