Monday, 4 February 2013

ITALIA!!!

well y jiw, jiw who would have thought them Italian Stallions would take the French Boys to town?! Best game of the weekend for me - the Welsh game, was a true game of 2 halves and I only want to see them play like the second half from now on please!


So, with only 4 more sleeps left, I am getting a tad excited about our impending tour. A small pile of random items are piling up in the second bedroom ready for packing. A packet of moustaches...a cockrell and the Welsh Flag.  I have my list of rules, and all my clothes are clean, ironed and ready to go in the case. I have my hair booked and if only I could manage to get my eyebrows plucked I would truely be organised. I love being ahead of the game. This time last year I was all a fluster with stress at leaving, and the sense that the week came too quickly - never fear, because the minute I got on the train, all my worries went and we had a blast in London - and I highly recommend the London Welsh RFC as a great venue to watch the game if you cant get tickets (oh yes, and I got tickets!!)

I am crossing my fingers that the mood in the Welsh Camp is positive and not, as us Welshies can be, somewhat grey like the weather..I really hope that they chose Tipric, and keep Mikey Phillips but bring in James Hook. We are planning to wear our Red Dress to the game, and mine is a cracker!  I am missing 2 of my classes, which is a shame, but the extra day in Paris should be great and I am looking forward to it all.

With this in mind I leave you with the following images of past events with the joy and knowledge that I am going to have a good good time!!









No comments:

Post a Comment