Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Tickets


Last night, I finally got my hands on the tickets to the match! Always an exciting moment, as tickets are often elusive and seem to come by some dark art...

However, there are apparently loads of tickets to be had, and it is a sad state of affairs when this happens. It could be the economic downturn, the closeness of the Christmas bills, or even the state of Wales playing - I doubt that there would be tickets if Wales had won last weekend??!

Whatever...the thing is. there are only 2 more sleeps left to go and that is priceless. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am. Think 6yr old before Christmas...! I know people are being nice when they smile and say have a good time, but really, they have NO IDEA how funny my sisters can be.  Without a shadow of a doubt, the whole lot of them, professional women, with their own homes, businesses and all manner of scariness and simply the best. They constantly make fun of things, do mad stupid things all in order to make the others laugh. I do not know what I have done to deserve such a lovely family, but I really don't care. For sure the rules are there (to be broken?? very tempted the more I think about having to wear a DRESS to a rugby match WTF?) have fun and games and oneupmanship.

Please let the crap French team turn up and our boys be on fire. Please don't let there be a boring game of penalties. Please dont snow and be freezing (see earlier comment about DRESS) and Please Please Please let me laugh so much I nearly wee myself (just a little...) lol!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment